Our core aim is to provide the highest quality research with every carefully selected stock we follow.
Our research coverage is selective ranging from microcap up to FTSE 250, and we will only commit resource where we have high levels of conviction and believe we can articulate the equity story effectively. Our approach is built on strong financial analysis as well as a clear grasp of the industry fundamentals and our assessment of management’s ability to execute its strategy in this environment.
We are broadly sector and market cap agnostic aided by the team’s broad spectrum of knowledge and experience providing it with a first-class comprehension of markets, industries and technologies. The understanding derived from research is deployed in all areas of Zeus Capital’s service offering and is critical to our unrivalled placing power on AIM and beyond.
Sectors covered include:
- Alternative energy
- Business services
- Financial Services
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Special situations (due to our approach we are very happy to value businesses that have no clearly defined “comps” and seek to dig deeper to find the unique investment characteristics)
As we do not engage in “water-front” coverage and focus solely on our clients, our analysts are in constant contact with companies, key industry players and institutions alike to ensure the key issues are clearly understood.
Zeus is unique in its research offering from a MIFID II perspective. We thought long and hard about this approach and wanted a clean and compliant model that allows our research to be distributed to any institution. Key features of our model are:
- All Research provided by Zeus will be ‘sponsored’ by the issuer (ie the Corporate Client) as part of its retainer income. This means that Zeus Research will be exempt as an inducement and can be distributed to all Institutional Shareholders. There is currently no other Broker in the market that can guarantee this.
- As a result, Zeus cannot accept any payment from the Buy-Side Institutions for Research.
- Zeus’s focus is on advising companies and introducing them to a wide and deep Investor base. Ensuring Research can reach all Institutional Investors is a key part of this.
- Zeus will trade in all UK stocks and will accept payment from the Buy-Side Institutions for this service.
In the post MIFID II world where research coverage becomes scarcer impacting liquidity, we believe a clear voice needs to be heard more than ever. Research only does not just mean a note gets written, with Zeus this is used in conjunction with proven distribution to unlock a wide and deep institutional investor base as well as active engagement with the retail market, a key source of trade flow.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the Zeus research model in any further detail, please contact email@example.com
Login to view all research papers
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address and we'll send you a link you can use to pick a new password.