Admission to Plus for Armscote Investment Company plc
4th July 2011
Zeus acted as Plus Adviser and Broker to Armscote Investment Company plc on its admission to Plus as an Investment Company. The investment criteria is as follows:
- to acquire a controlling interest in a small to medium sized private company in the UK with strong management and significant growth opportunities;
- the product and/or service provided by the target companies should have growth potential;
- the target companies should be or have the potential to be profitable and/or have significant asset values;
- management should have a proven track record; and
- the owners of the business should accept a significant part of the consideration for any acquisition in Ordinary Shares or other securities issued by the Company.